Nagrada Blažo Mirčevski
- the teaching and research assistant at the Faculty of Electronics and Multimedia Technology, Warsaw
University of Techology
Vitomir Djaja-Josko was born in 1990 in Belgrade, (Serbia) Yugoslavia, to his parents, Olivera Djaja-Josko (Serbian) and Aleksander Josko (Polish). As a child he moved with them to Warsaw, Poland where he settled and received his education. He still maintains strong bond with his family in Serbia.
He received the bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and master’s degree in Telecommunications with a focus on radiocommunications and multimedia technology from the Faculty of Electronics and Multimedia Technology, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland in 2013 and 2015, respectively. Since 2015 he is pursuing the Ph.D. degree in the Institute of Radioelectronics and Multimedia Technology, Warsaw University of Technology in the field of Telecommunications. In 2017 he started working as the teaching and research assistant at the Faculty of Electronics and Multimedia Technology.
He is currently part of the IoT Systems Group. His research interests include UWB signals, indoor localization, synchronization methods in positioning systems and IoT systems.
He was involved (and still actively is) in several international research projects such as EIGER, NITICS, IONIS or INCARE and is author or co-author of many papers published in the international journals or presented on the conferences. Among all, he received first award for Ph.D. students and Young Scientist's on the SECON 2016 conference and second award in the Young Scientist's Competition on the KKRRIT 2016 conference.
· Kolakowski Jerzy, Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Marcin, Broczek Katarzyna, “UWB/BLE Tracking System for Elderly People Monitoring”, Sensors, 20 , 6 ,1574, 2020
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski, Jerzy, Modelski, Jozef, “TDOA estimation using a pair of synchronized anchor nodes”, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies,11,7,593-601,2019,Cambridge University Press
· Kolakowski Jerzy, Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski, Marcin, “UWB monitoring system for AAL applications”, Sensors, 17, 9, 2092, 2017
· Kolakowski Jerzy, Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Marcin, Cichocki Jacek, “Localization System Supporting People with Cognitive Impairment and Their Caregivers”, International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications, 66, 1, 125-131, 2020
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Jerzy, “A new method for wireless synchronization and TDOA error reduction in UWB positioning system", 2016 21st International Conference on Microwave, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON)", 2016, IEEE
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Jerzy, “A new transmission scheme for wireless synchronization and clock errors reduction in UWB positioning system”, 2016 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), 2016, IEEE
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Jerzy, “UWB positioning system for elderly persons monitoring”, 2015 23rd Telecommunications Forum Telfor (TELFOR), 2015, IEEE
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Jerzy, Modelski Jozef, “TDOA estimation using a pair of synchronized DW1000 based anchor nodes”, 2018 22nd International Microwave and Radar Conference (MIKON), 2018, IEEE
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Marcin, “A new map based method for NLOS mitigation in the UWB indoor localization system”, 2017 25th Telecommunication Forum (TELFOR), 2017, IEEE
· Kolakowski Jerzy, Consoli Angelo, Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Ayadi Jaouhar, Morrigia Lorenzo, Piazza Francesco, “Indoor UWB positioning in EIGER localization system”,International Journal of Computing,15,2,119-126,2016
· Djaja-Josko Vitomir, Kolakowski Jerzy, “Application of Kalman Filter for positioning precision improvement in UWB localization system”,2016 24th Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR),2016,IEEE