– Project assistant at TU Wien
Ljiljana Marijanović was born in 1990 in Rogatica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, where she finished the elementary school and Gymnasium. During her elementary and high education she was the winner of many awards in the field of physics. In the Gymnasium she was a recepient of the ” Vuk Karadžić ” award.
In 2008 she enrolled the studies of Electrical Engineering at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia. She finished her bachelor and master studies at the department of Telecommunications in 2012 and 2014, respectively. In May 2014, she joined the research group within FP7 EMPhAtiC project.
Since August 2015, Ljiljana is working towards her PhD thesis at TU Wien, Institute of Telecommunications. She is a member of the Christian Doppler Laboratory. Her research interests are based on the modulation schemes in conjunction with mixed numerology for 5G. She is particularly focused on the resource optimization under mixed numerology within the real cellular networks.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “MMSE equalization for FBMC transmission over doubly-selective channels”, 13th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS 2016), Poland ; 09-20-2016 – 09-23-2016; in: “Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems”, (2016), 170 – 174.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “Intercarrier Interference of Multiple Access UFMC with Flexible Subcarrier Spacings”, 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) 2017, Kos, Greece; 08-28-2017 – 09-02-2017; in: “Proceedings of the 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO)”, (2017), ISBN: 978-0-9928626-8-8; 918 – 922.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “Optimal Numerology in OFDM Systems Based on Imperfect Channel Knowledge”, 2018 IEEE 87th Vehicular Technology Conference: VTC2018-Spring; 06-03-2018 – 06-06-2018; in: “The 2018 IEEE 87th Vehicular Technology Conference”, Porto, Portugal (2018), ISSN: 2577-2465; 1 – 5.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “Pilot Pattern Optimization for Small Data Packet Transmission”, IEEE 26th Telecommunications forum TELFOR 2018, Belgrade; 11-20-2018 – 11-21-2018; in: “TELFOR 2018”, Belgrade, Serbia (2018), 1 – 4.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “Optimal Resource Allocation with Flexible Numerology”, IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems, Chengdu, China; 12-19-2018 – 12-21-2018; in: “16th International Conference on Communication Systems”, IEEE, (2018).
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “A Novel Optimization Method for Resource Allocation based on Mixed Numerology”, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2019), Shanghai, China; 05-20-2019 – 05-24-2019; in: “ICC 2019”, IEEE, (2019).
· S. Pratschner, B. Tahir, L. Marijanovic, M. Mussbah, K. Kirev, R. Nissel, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: “Versatile mobile communications simulation: the Vienna 5G Link Level Simulator”, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2018 (2018), 1; 226 pages.