- Project assistant at TU Wien
Ljiljana Marijanović was born in 1990 in Rogatica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, where she
finished the elementary school and Gymnasium. During her elementary and high
education she was the winner of many awards in the field of physics. In the
Gymnasium she was a recepient of the " Vuk Karadžić " award.
In 2008 she enrolled the studies of Electrical Engineering at the Faculty of Techincal
Sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia. She finished her bachelor and master studies at the
department of Telecommunications in 2012 and 2014, respectively. In May 2014, she
joined the research group within FP7 EMPhAtiC project.
Since August 2015, Ljiljana is working towards her PhD thesis at TU Wien, Institute of
Telecommunications. She is a member of the Christian Doppler Laboratory. Her
research interests are based on the modulation schemes in conjunction with mixed
numerology for 5G. She is particularly focused on the resource optimization under
mixed numerology within the real cellular networks.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: " MMSE equalization for FBMC transmission
over doubly-selective channels ", 13th International Symposium on Wireless
Communication Systems (ISWCS 2016), Poland ; 09-20-2016 - 09-23-2016; in:
"Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Symposium on Wireless
Communication Systems", (2016), 170 - 174.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: "Intercarrier Interference of Multiple Access
UFMC with Flexible Subcarrier Spacings", 25th European Signal Processing
Conference (EUSIPCO) 2017, Kos, Greece; 08-28-2017 - 09-02-2017; in:
"Proceedings of the 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO)",
(2017), ISBN: 978-0-9928626-8-8; 918 - 922.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: "Optimal Numerology in OFDM Systems
Based on Imperfect Channel Knowledge", 2018 IEEE 87th Vehicular Technology
Conference: VTC2018-Spring; 06-03-2018 - 06-06-2018; in: "The 2018 IEEE
87th Vehicular Technology Conference", Porto, Portugal (2018), ISSN: 2577-
2465; 1 - 5.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: "Pilot Pattern Optimization for Small Data
Packet Transmission", IEEE 26th Telecommunications forum TELFOR 2018,
Belgrade; 11-20-2018 - 11-21-2018; in: "TELFOR 2018", Belgrade, Serbia
(2018), 1 - 4.
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: "Optimal Resource Allocation with Flexible
Numerology", IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems,
Chengdu, China; 12-19-2018 - 12-21-2018; in: "16th International Conference
on Communication Systems", IEEE, (2018).
· L. Marijanovic, S. Schwarz, M. Rupp: "A Novel Optimization Method for Resource
Allocation based on Mixed Numerology", IEEE International Conference on
Communications (ICC 2019), Shanghai, China; 05-20-2019 - 05-24-2019; in:
"ICC 2019", IEEE, (2019).
· S. Pratschner, B. Tahir, L. Marijanovic, M. Mussbah, K. Kirev, R. Nissel, S.
Schwarz, M. Rupp: "Versatile mobile communications simulation: the Vienna 5G
Link Level Simulator", EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and
Networking, 2018 (2018), 1; 226 pages.
· S. Schwarz, B. Ramos Elbal, E. Zöchmann, L. Marijanovic, S. Pratschner:
"Dependable Wireless Connectivity: Insights and Methods for 5G and Beyond",
E&I Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, 135 (2018), 7; 449 - 455.