Nagrada Blažo Mirčevski
Teaching assistant, Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
University of Banja Luka, B&H
Mitar Simic was born on 17.10.1987. in Ljubovija, Serbia. Elementary and secondary school in Bratunac, Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H).
2006 - 2010. Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of East Sarajevo, Department of Automation and Electronics, GPA 9.34, with the shortest duration of study in the faculty in postwar history.
2010 - 2012. Master studies at the same university with GPA 9.80 as the first promoted Master of Electrical Engineering in the field of automation and electronics reformed studies .
2012. - Doctoral studies at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia.
March 2015 --until now Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Banja Luka, B&H, Teaching assistant
December 2012 -December 2014 North Point Ltd. (a member of the NORTH Group), Subotica, Serbia, Early Stage Researcher, European FP7 SENSEIVER project (www.senseiver.com)
September 2014 -October 2014 The "Georghie Asachi" Technical University of Iasi, Iasi, Romania, Visiting Researcher, European FP7 SENSEIVER project
September 2013 -October 2013 The Institute of Electron Technology, Krakow, Poland, Visiting Researcher, European FP7 SENSEIVER project
September 2011 -October 2012 KV Team Ltd, Sarajevo, B&H (member of IBEKO group Sweden), R & D Engineer
August 2010 -August 2011 Alumina factory "Birac", Zvornik, Bosnia&H, Engineer for SCADA and DCS (internship)
Mr Simić has published more than 15 scientific papers in international conferences and in journals in the field of applied electronics. Some of them are listed below:
1. Mitar Simić, Complex Impedance Measurement System for the Frequency Range from 5 kHz to 100 kHz, Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 644, pp. 133-136, May. 2015, DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.644.133
2. Mitar Simić, Design and Development of Air Temperature and Relative Humidity Monitoring System With AVR Processor Based Web Server, In Proceedings of the International Conference And Exposition On Electrical And Power Engineering EPE 2014, Iasi, Romania, October 16-18, 2014, pp. 038-041, (doi: 10.1109/ICEPE.2014.6969864)
3. Mitar Simić, Tomislav B. Šekara, Srđan Jokić: Model of Three-Limb Three-Phase Transformer Based on Nonlinear Open Circuit Characteristic with Experimental Verification, TELFOR Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.42-47, 2014.
4. Simić, Mitar, Realization of Digital LCR Meter, International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE), Romania, 2014
5. Simić, Mitar, Sireteanu M., Real Time Temperature and Relative Humidity Monitoring System Using Labview, ETIKUM 2014, Novi Sad, 2014.
6. Mitar Simić, "Model of Supercapacitor with Laboratory Verification", TEHNIKA 63 (2014) 1, pp. 91 - 95, 2014.
7. Mitar Simić, Realization of Complex Impedance Measurement System Based on Integrated Circuit AD5933, 21st Telecommunication Forum, TELFOR 2013
8. Mitar Simić , Microcontroller Based System for Measuring and Data Acquisition of Air Relative Humidity and Temperature, 37th International Conference of IMAPS - CPMT, Poland, 2013